Saturday, February 20, 2010

Community Service Recommendation Letter For A Sorority I'm Interested In Becoming A Member Of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., Can You Help? (directed At Members)?

I'm interested in becoming a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., can you help? (directed at members)? - community service recommendation letter for a sorority

I read about messages (Questions) on Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. is there any advice you could not make recommendations or things you can do to offer help? Or I'm on the right track? I hope you will forgive me for asking, but you could give me information on these boards? I am very interested in your sorority and has for some years. This is my third year at university in the fall and I know I'm ready to use. Last fall, I thought he was ready, but I lost interest anyway session. I was very disappointed. My friend joined Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity and fall, when we talk, he told me he was not as smart as I thought. However, my interest was to show, but isanyway. Well, my second year, all prepared to go that has taken place in almost every event, try to overcome my shyness and talk with the girls from taking part in the school, a nonprofit organization (especially this summer), keep my GPA over a 3.0, even those close to one of them and said what I felt, and she gave me some tips ... I think I have everything I did. I just finished writing my letter of interest last night, just so I can be prepared and not be surprised if he IPM. I have the whole story and just want to know whether you would be able to offer more advice to help me do it because it's really what I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment