Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dell Blogger Coupon Why Do I Keep Getting Viruses And Help?

Why do I keep getting viruses and help? - dell blogger coupon

Okay, I had my Dell computer for about six years. I hope to have another computer that received this HP laptop, which is very reasonable. Anyway, back to the situation. I've probably got the virus each year. Why? I do not know! The following websites are Facebook, YouTube, Yahoo, blogtv, bloggers and others from time to time, but nothing for the Google search, unless it is for the school and not to an adult website. Currently, I am now on a laptop, because if I my computer crashes. If you give says loading personal settings ... and remains there. I just need a little help! The questions I would ask you are:

Why do I get the virus each year?
How can I freeze my computer?

thank you. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment