Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Anti Spam Uk Which UK Based Online Email Marketing Service Is Best To Use?

Which UK based online email marketing service is best to use? - anti spam uk

I spend my e-mail provider (Constant Contact) and they do not feel the need to meet my business.
I need to know that e-mail marketing site would be more appropriate for my business:

- Send e-mail up to 25,000 per month
- Allow me to segment and manage my database of electronic mail from the interests of individual users
- Advanced Bounce handling facility
- Advanced Anti-Spam Reports
- With the major ISPs Whitelist
- Add ability to dynamic content
- Safety in use in the United Kingdom without any restrictions or problems
- API (it would be useful but not necessary)

1 comments:

Lets Learn said...

I can only say that Aweber the best in the industry.

Post a Comment