Friday, January 15, 2010

Things To Write In A Best Friends Wedding Card Non-corny/lame Wedding Card Phrases??

Non-corny/lame wedding card phrases?? - things to write in a best friends wedding card

My friend and I at the wedding of one of his friends (not close, I've never met, but my friend has to say good things about him). We have a pretty blank card, we write it? I have a ton of offers online ... all are too religious too general (we're not really sure of their faith, and we) are both atheists or too "emotional." Do you know the lyrics for every great song, quotes from the struggle against a "culture", etc., which pay well in a wedding?
Please, please help! I'm an English major, should be easy for me ... * This * is easy if you knew the couple. My friend has asked me to give advice, because you're a better writer. "
In search of an intelligent help, please! No links to massive banks please, I tried! Thank you!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Hey, how about something important in the English language - of Goethe?
"This is the true measure of love,
if we believe that we can only love
Nobody could have loved so before us,
and no one will love the same way behind us. "
or Leo Tolstoy --
"Love is life. All that I know
I understand only because I love. "
- Writings of Khalil Gibran on marriage and love are impressive - just do not have this book in hand.

Jelly said...

The words are good. What:

"You know, I go one thousand miles .... If only I could see, tonite.
What about this:



I want / / I love you / / I love you

so many ways to say ...

I'am / / Ik houd van u / / master-o

only one meaning.

Jeg elsker De / / i ouyaya ovelay / / I love you

sniffydo... said...

To be pleasant and optimistic. I do not think writing a book is appropriate. I would keep it very short.

Post a Comment