Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can You Make Installment Payments For A Vacation If An Employer Overpaid You, Can They Make You Pay Them Back?

If an employer overpaid you, can they make you pay them back? - can you make installment payments for a vacation

Suppose you are an employee of a week of vacation time and unpaid leave. Two weeks later you will receive a salary, that salary reflects taken for the holiday week. You might think he has, in fact, paid leave, then go ahead and cash the check and spend funds. The amount of compensation for this week around $ 500.

About a month and a half later, after you stop working, you will receive a letter saying he was incorrectly paid, not his fault and that the former employee is applying for installments of the amount of the award.

The former employer may require that the wages they pay pay?

Note: There was no lack of payment on their behalf, so do not fradulently Weather Report or misrepresent your state on vacation. The management is well aware that you rest for the time to. All the actions taken by him in full faith.

6 comments:

Audrey B said...

What's happened to me. She sent me a letter in which he had paid more than me. I started to pay. They were willing to work with me to pay the full amount during the first 4 months on. I spoke with someone, and I think if they had to pay, could lead the court, then we do all the legal and court fees, and pay.

Dr. Phil with boobs said...

You still have the money owed, even if it was not his fault.

Pengy said...

Yes you can, as if he paid during the week. If I knew that I should come and put them together, he is invited to a part of Nice, at a time.

judyarb1... said...

I think he must repay the money. You may not benefit financially from a mistake. It is ethically as well.

petey00p... said...

In a word ..... yes

petey00p... said...

In a word ..... yes

Post a Comment