Monday, January 18, 2010

Big Spoon Frozen Yogurt MY BIG SISTER MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!!?

MY BIG SISTER mAKES ME SO MAD!!!!!? - big spoon frozen yogurt

I wanted a glass of Nesquik and I went into the kitchen and shes not eating ice-box with the same spoon! She licks the spoon and then into the more secure place! I told him to leave it and I freakin kicks in the balls! Owwwwww! Shoooo use it! I am so angry at slap in the face, so what is your reaction? Suppose your funeral * * na na na fake and cold spots on my face and covers the steps to have raised my mother and tell her that means. Firstly, the older sister shes so wtf. The ice is too cold, my face is almost frozen. Here are my mother on the stairs all crazy on me and I try to tell him what she did, but he continued to yell for me! Now I am banned video games for 2 weeks! Do not even tell me who should not have been punched. Quite low, so much harm couldnt something much and I'm tired. How can I stop?

4 comments:

broken nonna said...

Hello,
I would first like to say that I'm a big sister explained to a beautiful young girl, with almost 13 years.
So please do not angry with me and try to take my tips for you.
Sometimes I like what your sister is not exactly the same, but we'll see
I can throw in our common room when you arrive at the light, while I was asleep again, I can scream, if they ignore my requests or refuse anything asked the HV do it.
And you can hit me cry and when she uses my stuff, makiing in our dining room, etc ...
I know you're mad at me and wonder why I say that about me and my sister!
This is not a confession, of course,
his only support and tell them what is around the world
of older people will always feel that the higher order punishing the Mai Mai, you know a word of their younger brothers and sisters in May believe that their parents or older people>
But what the youth of my sister when I hurt anyway?
The Screamis honest, but sometimes I think my parents soometimes get nuts!
Well, she decided to punish me by the other
stopped talking to me, I am fully
You know what!
I can not manage to speak to him so long, but after a last day I could not!
In fact, I could, I tried to talk to make peace with her, but in vain.
The problem is that I avoid, but to do things that you used to ask him to do without having to go to light while I sleep!
Assistance in preparing for lunch, dinner
!
it was perfect as I wanted, but not speak it with me
What is the advantage!
can attempt to talk a lot about himself, working or studying, as it looks today, not trying to say what they want to jump with the greatest severity.
Using his cunning to talk and to try to lure them for advice, not to lose, to ask, I promise.

Believe me, dear friend,
these conflicts are easy to make your life worth
does your sisterar as much as you do this to his lover, is reminiscent of good and bad, when you're away from others.

Believe me, I do not deny his attempts to speak with her, always, after all she is your sister.

I hope that everything goes well between them.

KUkuCHoo... said...

Well ... Then I mess with your head if you were. thats what I do for my sister

RandomR... said...

eww that is so unpleasant! What's happening?
ok .... About you talk to your father?

Gerbes Slave said...

Intervention in the water when she is asleep and the bed was wet!

Post a Comment