Saturday, January 16, 2010

Consumer Reports Microwave Ovens If You Subscribe To Consumer Report Could You Tell Me The Brand And Model Of The Recommended Microwave Ovens?

If you subscribe to Consumer Report could you tell me the brand and model of the recommended microwave ovens? - consumer reports microwave ovens

If I think a microwave, as my husband tried to fix our microwave with liquid nail glue

I need to prepare a reliable source in the microwave to the meals for my family. I've always relied on the advice of Consumer Reports.

Thanks

2 comments:

pickmefi... said...

Kenmore by 6325 (2) Grand counter GE Profile jes225isj (SS) $ 220 Panasonic NN-t945 $ 150

oil field trash said...

You may obtain a copy of Consumer Reports, you will find at your local library. The February issue has a report from the microwave.

Post a Comment