Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Maternity Magazine Bella Band? Have You Used One? Did It Work?

Bella Band? Have you used one? Did it work? - maternity magazine

I'm ten weeks pregnant and have gained about 2 ½ pounds total, but it is very concentrated on my belly. My pants and skirts are uncomfortable in the waist and hips, but I know that I need several weeks off of maternity fashion.

I know the trick elastic. This works very well with some computers, but not all.

I open advertisements in magazines for a number of "Bella" - stretch fabric that lets you fly to your vacation without falling or have seen folly possible. Have you used before? If so, how does it work well? How? Was it worth the investment?

I am also open to other suggestions, but I'm not sweating in public - cute on some women, slouchy on me. I'm not much of monkeys - cute on some women, farmers, like me.

Thank you!

1 comments:

kehera w said...

Well, I heard the name and saw that some fit.You should try, but if it does not work, go to Macy's. I'm sure they fits.So baby, that's it for today's Kehera.

Post a Comment